Parker Trail Riders offers a summer buckle series which now consists of six open gymkhana shows for the 2022 season from April through September! Only your top 5 shows will count for year end awards. Riders of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to participate.
Age Group Classes Can Register Online Now! Click Here.
Jackpot (formerly Open) Classes Can Register Online Now! Click Here.
Attention volunteers! We need volunteers at all of our gymkhana shows. If you’d like to volunteer you can now reserve a position on Signup Genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com
Gymkhana Shows are held on Saturdays.
- April 23
- May 14
- June 11
- July 16
- August 13
- September 10
- October 01 (Rain Date)
Office Open: 8:00 am
Show Start: 9:00 am
Entry Fee $7.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members.
Max out fee $85 for members and their children.
Entry Fee $12.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members.
No family max out for Jackpot.
- Wild Card (event varies)
Modified and leadline classes are also offered.
- 10 yrs & Under
- 11 yrs – 14 yrs
- 15 yrs – 18 yrs
- 19 yrs – 34 yrs
- 35 yrs & Over
- Jackpot (New!)
In leu of open classes, we are offering Jackpot gymkhana classes for the summer buckle series!
For any horse/rider combination, classes are $12 each with a $10 office fee per show for non-members. These fees must be paid in cash at the show. The class fees go directly toward daily cash prizes and year-end awards. Prize amounts are dependent on the number of entries that day.
We will be paying monetary prizes for the following:
- Top 3 places for each of the 5 classes (cash)
- Daily highpoint champion for all classes (cash/check) *
- Year-end highpoint champion and reserve (check) *
*New for 2022, high point and year-end award is now by rider only NOT by horse/rider combination.
High-point tie breaker is the fastest barrel time. Times from age group classes may be rolled over into jackpot for the same horse/rider combination.
Refer to our operations manual for Gymkhana requirements and patterns.
- Exhibitors must ride in a least 4 of the 5 daily events if they are competing for High Point.
- Competitors interested in End of Year awards must comply with additional requirements including volunteer hours and meetings. Must compete in at least three of the five scheduled shows.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Age will be determined as of Jan. 1st; Riders must ride in their age division unless approved in advance by the Gymkhana Committee.
- There is no maximum number of horses a rider may compete with.
- Long pants and western riding boots are required; no spaghetti type shirts or bare midriffs.
- HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
See Facebook for up to date announcements and weather updates.