Parker Trail Riders offers a summer buckle series which now consists of six open gymkhana shows for the 2023 season from April through September! Only your top 5 shows will count for year end awards. Riders of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to participate.
Pre-Register Online using this link: Gymkhana Online Pre-Registration
Attention volunteers! We need volunteers at all of our gymkhana shows. If you’d like to volunteer you can now reserve a position on Signup Genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com
Gymkhana Shows are held on Saturdays.
- April 29
- May 20
- June 17
- July 15
- August 19
- September 16
- October (Rain Date TBD)
Office Open: 8:00 am
Registration opens at 11:00 am
Show Start: 12:00 pm
Entry Fee $10.00 per class for Members
Non- Members $12.00 per class
There is a $10.00 office fee for anyone that doesn’t pre-register.
Max out fee $175.00 for members and their children.
Entry Fee $15.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members.
There is a $10.00 fee for anyone who doesn’t pre-register.
No family max out for Jackpot.
- In-Line Barrels
Modified and leadline classes are also offered.
- Junior Jockeys (10 yrs & Under)
- Novice Jr (18 and Under)
- Novice Sr (19+)
- 13 and Under
- Jackpot $$$
We are offering Jackpot gymkhana classes for the summer buckle series!
For any horse/rider combination, classes are $15 each with a $10 office fee per show for non-members. These fees must be paid in cash at the show. The class fees go directly toward daily cash prizes and year-end awards. Prize amounts are dependent on the number of entries that day.
We will be paying monetary prizes for the following:
- Top 3 places for each of the 5 classes (cash)
- Daily highpoint champion for all classes (cash/check) *
- Year-end highpoint champion and reserve (check) *
*High point and year-end award is now by rider only NOT by horse/rider combination.
High-point tie breaker is the fastest barrel time. Times from age group classes may be rolled over into jackpot for the same horse/rider combination.
Refer to our operations manual for Gymkhana requirements and patterns.
- Exhibitors must ride in a least 4 of the 5 daily events if they are competing for High Point.
- Competitors interested in End of Year awards must comply with additional requirements including volunteer hours and meetings. Must compete in at least three of the five scheduled shows.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Age will be determined as of Jan. 1st; Riders must ride in their age division unless approved in advance by the Gymkhana Committee.
- There is no maximum number of horses a rider may compete with.
- Long pants and western riding boots are required; no spaghetti type shirts or bare midriffs.
- HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
See Facebook for up to date announcements and weather updates.