Parker Trail Riders offers a summer buckle series which consists of five open gymkhana shows every season from May through September. Riders of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to participate.
Age Group Classes Can Register Online Now! Click Here.
Jackpot (formerly Open) Classes Can Register Online Now! Click Here.
Attention volunteers! We need volunteers at all of our gymkhana shows. If you’d like to volunteer you can now reserve a position on Signup Genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44AEA62FA4FB6-september
Gymkhana Shows are held on Saturdays.
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 7 (Rain Date)
- August 21
- September 18
- October 2 (Rain Date)
Office Open: 8:00 am
Show Start: 9:00 am
Entry Fee $7.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members.
Max out fee $85 for members and their children.
Entry Fee $12.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members.
No family max out for Jackpot.
- Wild Card (event varies)
Modified and leadline classes are also offered.
- 10 yrs & Under
- 11 yrs – 14 yrs
- 15 yrs – 18 yrs
- 19 yrs – 34 yrs
- 35 yrs & Over
- Jackpot (New!)
All New Jackpot Classes!
In leu of open classes, we are offering Jackpot gymkhana classes for the 2021 summer buckle series!
For any horse/rider combination, classes are $12 each with a $10 office fee per show for non-members. These fees must be paid in cash at the show. The class fees go directly toward daily cash prizes and year-end awards. Prize amounts are dependent on the number of entries that day.
We will be paying monetary prizes for the following:
- Top 3 places for each of the 5 classes (cash)
- Daily highpoint champion for all classes (cash/check) *
- Year-end highpoint champion and reserve (check) *
*same horse/rider combination
High-point tie breaker is the fastest barrel time. Times from age group classes may be rolled over into jackpot for the same horse/rider combination.
Refer to our operations manual for Gymkhana requirements and patterns.
- Exhibitors must ride in a least 4 of the 5 daily events if they are competing for High Point.
- Competitors interested in End of Year awards must comply with additional requirements including volunteer hours and meetings. Must compete in at least three of the five scheduled shows.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Age will be determined as of Jan. 1st; Riders must ride in their age division unless approved in advance by the Gymkhana Committee.
- 1 horse/1 rider combo. Maximum number of horses a rider may compete with is two (2).
- Long pants and western riding boots are required; no spaghetti type shirts or bare midriffs.
- HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
See Facebook for up to date announcements and weather updates.