Parker Trail Riders offers a summer buckle series which consists of five open gymkhana shows every season from May through September. Riders of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to participate.
Register Online Now! Click Here.
Attention volunteers! We need volunteers at all of our gymkhana shows. If you’d like to volunteer you can now reserve a position on Signup Genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44AEA62FA4FB6-august
Gymkhana Shows are held on Saturdays.
- May 16
- June 20
- July 18
- August 08 (Rain Date)
- August 15
- September 19
- October 03 (Rain Date)
Office Open: 8:00 am
Show Start: 9:00 am
Entry Fee $7.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members
Max out fee $85 for members and their children.
- Wild Card (event varies)
Modified and leadline classes are also offered.
- 10 yrs & Under
- 11 yrs – 14 yrs
- 15 yrs – 18 yrs
- 19 yrs – 34 yrs
- 35 yrs & Over
- Open (New!)
Refer to our operations manual for Gymkhana requirements and patterns.
- Exhibitors must ride in a least 4 of the 5 daily events if they are competing for High Point.
- Competitors interested in End of Year awards must comply with additional requirements including volunteer hours and meetings. Must compete in at least three of the five scheduled shows.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Age will be determined as of Jan. 1st; Riders must ride in their age division unless approved in advance by the Gymkhana Committee.
- 1 horse/1 rider combo. Maximum number of horses a rider may compete with is two (2).
- Long pants and western riding boots are required; no spaghetti type shirts or bare midriffs.
- HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
See Facebook for up to date announcements and weather updates.