Gymkhana Shows are held on Saturdays.
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- August 10 (Rain Date)
- August 17
- September 21
- October 5 (Rain Date)
Office Open: 8:00 am
Show Start: 9:00 am
Entry Fee $6.00 per class. There is a $10.00 office fee for non-members
Max out fee $75 for members and their children.
- Wild Card (event varies)
Modified classes are also offered.
- 10 yrs & Under
- 11 yrs – 14 yrs
- 15 yrs – 18 yrs
- 19 yrs – 34 yrs
- 35 yrs & Over
Refer to our operations manual for Gymkhana requirements and patterns.
- Exhibitors must ride in a least 4 of the 5 daily events if they are competing for High Point.
- Competitors interested in End of Year awards must comply with additional requirements including volunteer hours and meetings. Must compete in at least three of the five scheduled shows.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Age will be determined as of Jan. 1st; Riders must ride in their age division unless approved in advance by the Gymkhana Committee.
- 1 horse/1 rider combo. Maximum number of horses a rider may compete with is two (2).
- Long pants and western riding boots are required; no spaghetti type shirts or bare midriffs.
- HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
See Facebook for up to date announcements and weather updates.